Over time, the blade of your knife can become dull. This is usually due to cutting hard surfaces such as frozen products or bones or not using a cutting board. Keep in mind that cutting with a dull blade can be dangerous as you can quickly cut yourself. You can easily get your knife sharp again by sharpening it with a knife sharpener.
Sharpen the blade with a knife sharpener.
Articles in this section
- Should I wash my knives after sharpening?
- How do I use the in-block corner sharpener?
- Should I sharpen all my knives?
- Can I put the knife block in the dishwasher?
- My knife is dull, how do I get my knife sharp again?
- There is rust on my KitchenAid knife, what can I do about it?
- Can I put my KitchenAid knife in the dishwasher?