Do not attempt to remove the lid.
- First, turn off the heat source and move the entire pan away from the burner.
- Then, slowly release the lid.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my cast iron cookware in the microwave?
- Do I need to season my enamelled cast iron cookware?
- Can I put my cast iron pot or pan in the oven?
- What do I do if a lid vacuum occurs?
- How to use your cast iron KitchenAid pan on an induction hob
- How to avoid and eliminate stains on your induction hob?
- Which oils or fats should I use in my cast iron KitchenAid pans?
- How to make optimal use of your KitchenAid cast iron cookware?