Do not attempt to remove the lid.
- First, turn off the heat source and move the entire pan away from the burner.
- Then, slowly release the lid.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my stainless steel cookware in the microwave?
- Can I put my stainless steel pot or pan in the oven? What about the glass lid?
- Can I still use a glass lid that has cracks or scratches?
- What do I do if a lid vacuum occurs?
- How to use your stainless steel KitchenAid pan on an induction hob?
- Can I use my stainless steel KitchenAid non-stick pan on the barbecue?
- How to avoid and eliminate stains on your induction hob?
- The handle of my stainless steel KitchenAid non-stick pan is getting warm, what can I do to prevent this?
- Which oils or fats should I use in my stainless steel KitchenAid pans?
- Can I use my stainless steel non-stick cookware under the grill?