This KitchenAid cookware is dishwasher safe. For best results in the dishwasher, use the manufacturer’s recommended dishwasher detergents and cycles. To extend the life of non-stick cookware, hand washing with hot, soapy water is recommended.
Articles in this section
- Which materials are best to clean the glass lids?
- Can I put my glass lids in the dishwasher?
- Can I put my stainless steel cookware in the dishwasher?
- Can I cool down hot stainless steel cookware under cold water?
- Stains appear on the bottom of my stainless-steel pan; how can I remove them?
- Rust appears on my KitchenAid stainless-steel product, what should I do?