Did you buy or receive your product as part of a short term loyalty campaign in a supermarket?
The KitchenAid loyalty campaign knives have a Japanese stainless steel blade and an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip.
Did you buy your product in a shop or online?
All handles are eastern-style ergonomic handles that provide a comfortable grip.
The classic knives feature a stamped, textured ABS handle.
The gourmet knives feature forged stainless steel handles with triple-pin rivets and or a forged full brushed stainless steel handle.
Articles in this section
- What is the knife made out of?
- What grade of steel is used for these blades?
- What are the Steak Knives used for?
- What is the Cleaver used for?
- What is the Fine-Edge Utility Knife used for?
- What is the Serrated Paring Knife used for?
- What is the Paring Knife used for?
- What is the Serrated Utility Knife used for?
- What is the Santoku Knife used for?
- What is the Bread Knife used for?