We do not advise using either the traditional or ceramic non-stick coating on a barbecue. It can easily overheat on the barbecue which can damage the non-stick coating of the pan.
Articles in this section
- Can I put my aluminium pot or pan in the oven? What about the glass lid?
- Can I still use a glass lid that has cracks or scratches?
- What do I do if a lid vacuum occurs?
- Can I use my aluminium cookware in the microwave?
- Can I use my aluminium cookware under the grill?
- Can I use my aluminium non-stick cookware on all cooking surfaces?
- How to make optimal use of your aluminium cookware?
- How can I make optimal use of the glass lid?
- Which oils or fats should I use in my aluminium KitchenAid pans?
- The handle of my aluminium KitchenAid non-stick pan is getting warm, what can I do to prevent this?