Please only use the sharpener for fine-edge blades; not meant for use with serrated knives. Place the knife block on a flat, stable surface. Place the heel of your fine-edge blade at the top of the sharpening insert. Draw blade from heel to tip while applying slight downward pressure on the knife edge. Repeat until optimal sharpness is achieved. Wash your knives after sharpening and before food prep.
Articles in this section
- Should I wash my knives after sharpening?
- How do I use the in-block corner sharpener?
- Should I sharpen all my knives?
- Can I put the knife block in the dishwasher?
- My knife is dull, how do I get my knife sharp again?
- There is rust on my KitchenAid knife, what can I do about it?
- Can I put my KitchenAid knife in the dishwasher?