It is normal for the internal thermometer dial to discolour slightly during extended use.
Articles in this section
- Is my KitchenAid Scale accurate?
- The alarm on my timer isn't loud enough for me to hear. How can I fix this?
- The backlight on my Single Event Timer goes off before I can read it. How can I get the backlight to stay on longer?
- Why did the glass on my Oven Thermometer get discoloured?
- Why does the needle on my Leave-In Meat Thermometer spin when I place it in meat before cooking?
- Can I leave my thermometer in food while cooking?